What is LibGuides?
- LibGuides is a web 2.0 content management system designed specifically for sharing research information and creating how to guides.
- Enables librarians of any technical skill level to quickly create and maintain content-rich web 2.0 guides on any topic, and for any purpose.
- Any content in the system can be shared and reused, generating significant time savings when creating new guides.
An easy to use system, which lets you create beautiful, content-rich guides with minimal effort and at minimal cost.
- Hosted system, yet fully customizable for your library.
- Add social features and web 2.0 content with a click of a button.
- Widgets & API, Twitter integration - meeting the user wherever they are.
- Share content and get help from the LibGuides community.
Who Uses LibGuides?
- More than 2,500 Academic, Public, Special and School libraries in 24 countries worldwide.
- LibGuides is quickly becoming *the standard* way to share research information with patrons and community.
- Very active user community - the Springshare Lounge. Sharing content and best practices among members.
- The community activity contributes ideas and suggestions for new features (50+ every year).