Step #1 - Plan
Plan – Before you start:
Define the problem and decide what you need to know
Decide where to look for information
Understand what a good end result looks like
- What is my current task?
- What are some topics or questions I need to answer?
- What information will I need?
- What are all the possible sources to check?
- What are the best sources of information for this task?
Step #2 - Do
Do – As you work, think about:
How to locate the information you need
Determining if notes are accurate and answer the question/problem
- Where can I find these sources?
- Where can I find the information in the source?
- What information do I expect to find in this source?
- What information from the source is useful?
Library Database sources - Amendment paper
Online sources - Amendment paper
Step #3 - Review
Review – As you finish:
Judge the results, did the end product satisfy the requirements
Review the rubric and give yourself a grade
Review what skills you could use again in a different project
- How will I organize my information?
- How should I present my information?
- Did I do what was required?
- Did I complete each of the steps efficiently?